What If We're Reading It Wrong?
When it comes to my life, what does Jesus want most for me? What if we’ve been prioritizing the wrong things... or if some of our convictions are unfounded...or if my faith has become something it was never supposed to be? What if we’re reading it wrong? Join us and discover how to live your faith the way it was intended to be lived.
6. Jesus is much more concerned about us being healthy, than good
7. Matthew 4:23-24
8. He came to heal us from the pain and suffering caused by sin
9. 2 Timothy 3:16
10. Gospels (4), History (1), Paul’s Letters (13), General Letters (8), Prophecy (1)
11. We tend to prioritize learning over living
12. The first books of the New Testament were far more concerned with how we lived than what we believed
13. What you do with what you believe makes all the difference
14. Lord, what are you asking me to do?