Sex and the End of the World
Join us in Week 2 of the FORWARD Series as we learn what the New Testament has to say about Sex and the End of the World!
1. Following Jesus is disruptive
2. 1 Thessalonians 4:1
3. Sanctification is the ongoing process of godly alignment
4. 1 Thessalonians 4:3,6
5. We take advantage of people when we reduce them to objects of personal pleasure.
6. Pornography disassociates intimacy from sexuality
7. Casual sex reduces humanity to simple sexuality
8. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:2
Those who died aren’t dead
Jesus is returning
Those who are alive at the time will be taken up
We’ll be with the Lord forever
We don’t know when it’s going to happen