Fatherhood | Pastor Andrew Smith | F*Words Wk3
Being a father is hard enough. Being a “good” father at times feels impossible. This Father’s Day we’re going back to the beginning to see what it requires not just for us to be good, but godly, fathers.
#onlineministry #howtobeafather #howtofollowJesus
Make a decision? Let us know: https://thebridgefresno.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/406/responses/new
Want to give to BridgeChurch? Click here: Http://bridgechurchfresno.com/give
On Screen Notes:
1. Matthew 6:26
2. Genesis 3:6
3. Fathers are meant to set the spiritual pace of our families
4. Guys, let’s just take responsibility for our responsibilities
5. The unity of your family will closely parallel your intimacy with God.
6. Genesis 3:6
7. Not saying something is saying something
8. Genesis 3:16 “call out” rule
9. Allow control to give way to council.
10. The unity of your family will closely parallel your intimacy with God.